Tuesday, March 19th
Tuesday went a little different from the previous days at RTS. For the first hour or so I met with Jessica to talk about fundraising ideas for the SAAM walk because I've been having trouble figuring out how to attract my peers to ask them to donate to RTS for the walk. She gave me a couple packets/papers that she uses to give presentations at schools to outline her talks. She also gave me a packet from CALCASA (California Coalition Against Sexual Assault) that gave information from 2010 about Sexual Assault that I found VERY helpful in creating my ideas. I've been planning to give presentations in senior classes about the SAAM Walk, so I have to get right on planning from the things Jessica gave me. I felt so relieved after talking with her!
After I finished talking with Jessica, Iris had me restock certain papers/fliers she uses for events to hand out to people. I almost got done with that, but I will have to finish next week because my "work time" was cut shorter this week.
Next week on Tuesday especially, I have to start the appreciation project Iris gave me last week because the event is on Wednesday! I wasn't able to go to RTS today (Thursday) because I was doing an after school activity for ASB, so I'm very behind on this project! Hopefully I can bust it out on Tuesday and make it really nice so it will look presentable for the Wednesday event. I'm not sure what is planned for next Thursday so I will have to see what is in store for me then.
HOURS LOGGED: 2 hrs.
TOTAL: 12.5 hrs.
No comments:
Post a Comment