Friday, October 5, 2012

Blogs on Blogs on Blogs

Hi everyone! itis gameday!! Beat SEQUOIA!!

Anyway, I choose to follow about 5 blogs- College Fashion, DormDelicious, Surviving College Life, Big Girls Small Kitchen, and a Physical Therapy Blog from the American Physical Therapy Association. I followed College Fashion because I love clothes, and anything fashion interests me completely. I followed Dorm Delicious and Surviving College Life simply because they're little guides on how to decorate dorms and how to get through college. I followed Big Girls Small Kitchen because I LOVE food and I love seeing different perspectives on how people create. And lastly, I followed the Physical Therapy Blog because that's what I plan to major in in College and I'd love to get more info on it.

1 comment:

  1. What a great assortment of blogs! Can you include the URL to the blogs in your post?

    ReplyDelete