This year as a senior, I'm most excited for Senior Ball and turning eighteen. I'm excited to get my dress, get my makeup done, and just have a good night overall. I'm looking forward to turning eighteen the most, though because it will be my first step as an adult and my gateway to the future. Being eighteen means a lot because it mostly represents more freedom in my life, but also independence. For me, it means getting a job, my license, and the ability to stay out late :) This doesn't mean getting crazy and partying all the time, because that's not my lifestyle anyway, nor the one I really want. Rather, it means doing things with the people closest to me like going on a road trip to Disneyland, or going to someone's house and not worrying so much about a curfew or calling my mom or brother to come pick me up. I'm definitely excited for my freedom, but I don't want too many drastic things to happen to me.
If I were stranded on a island, the three things I'd bring with me would be all my favorite foods, my boyfriend, and a mattress. I'm probably choosing all the wrong things but those are the only ones that come to mind right now!
No comments:
Post a Comment