Sunday, April 28, 2013

Hours

This post is LONG OVERDUE, I must admit. The last time I volunteered was two week, the week of 4/15-4/19. I didn't volunteer this past week because it was kind of a crazy schedule for me and since I passed up my 25 hours, I felt it was okay for me to take a week off. However, I will be back volunteering this upcoming week!

Tuesday, April 16th
On Tuesday, I continued making posters for the Walk because it was coming up on the 27th (which just passed actually). That was basically it, and I figured I'd be doing the same thing on Thursday.

HOURS LOGGED: 2 hrs.
TOTAL: 26 hrs.

Thursday, April 18th
On Thursday, the other volunteer Maddie was there at the same time I was, so I was happy that I wasn't alone today! Also, Jessica arranged to meet with us while we were there so we touched base with her just to talk about where we were at with our fundraising as well as just how we were doing with the overall project. She also gave us some readings on some more sexual violence facts as well as the recent rape cases that came up in the news. This was also our last day of making posters so we were excited about that! This visit was pretty short, so it was a pretty easy day.

HOURS LOGGED: 1.5 hrs.
TOTAL: 27.5 hrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment