Sunday, December 9, 2012

Personality Disorder- Macbeth

Dear Sir Macbeth,

After evaluating your Personality Test Results, I have diagnosed you as being Histrionic, Avoidant, and Narcissistic. First of all, I want to inform you of what these disorders are, then I will try to give you some solutions as to how you can resolve these issues.

Your first issue is that you are histrionic, and have attention seeking habits. Your second issue is that you are avoidant, meaning that you have feelings of extreme sensitivity to negative evaluation and avoidance of social interaction. Your last and most severe issue is that you are HIGHLY narcissistic, meaning that you are too occupied with personal prestige and adequacy.

Judging from our previous therapy sessions, I can't say I didn't see these things coming. You've told me time and again how badly you crave to be king, and how your (also) narcissistic wife has been putting the pressure on you to make some big decisions. You both expect a royal family with praise from the kingdom, but that cannot happen without some hard work. Killing is not the answer, and I do not approve of what you decided to do. Since our new privacy policy has gone into affect, I will not notify the authorities of what you did, although that is what you deserve. Anyway, as far as curing your histrionic behavior, I must say that you have to stop searching for new ways for people to praise you. You've already taken the title as Thane of Cawdor and many people already do praise you, I do not know what the constant yearning is for. As far as your avoidance issues (i.e. avoiding the fact that you've yet to kill Banquo's son), my only advice is to deal with your problems head on because the longer you wait, the more the problem grows. Now, when it comes to your narcissism, I'm afraid I'm not sure how well you can recover from such a plague. Your narcissist levels are through the roof, and are hard to contain once they are as high as yours. You've gone too far with your actions because of this disorder, and I'm afraid that is not something I help you with. Your name might have been ruined already, and you must quit while you are ahead to avoid any further complications or face the consequenes in the future. 


Sincerely,
 
 
 
Lady MacBroyles


No comments:

Post a Comment