I would have to say my hero is my mom. Yea yea yea, I know that was an obvious thing to say, but it's true. I mean I could say my heroes are the Autobots, but they don't really count...
Anyway, my mom is my hero because she is so giving and never expects a thing back in return (maybe except a clean house). She is a single mother and her salary is just stretching far enough to cover all the costs it takes to live in such an expensive city. I know deep down she stresses out every single day, but she does her best not to show it so that we don't stress out either, and that's one of my favorite things about her. She puts us before her, and a complaint never comes out of her mouth. This is just one of the very basic things about her, and just this basic thing embodies a hero in my eyes. You see, a hero to me is someone that gives their all to help others yet stays humble and doesn't feel like people owe them anything. They are kind and optimistic, yet they do have their lows and face adversity multiple times in their lives. And when I think about this, my mom is the only person that pops into my mind. She really is a true hero, and I couldn't be more proud to call her my mother.
P.S- Good Luck to the football team today, Beat Menlo!!
I applaud your mom, and all the single mothers out there! :)
ReplyDeletei like that you picked your mom and its not obvious. i can relate to you in many ways because do ,do alot of things for their kids that help out a lot.
ReplyDeletei love how you wrote about your mama :)
ReplyDeleteMamas make the world Go round. Thank God for moms :)
ReplyDelete